Psychotherapy and Counselling in Bath
Hello and welcome to my website. I'm an experienced, fully qualified and registered psychodynamic psychotherapist and counsellor, working with individuals aged 18 years and over offering a safe and supportive place in which to talk about your difficulties and concerns.
I work from a confidential setting in the centre of Bath, easily accessible for anyone travelling from Bristol, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Frome, and nearby locations.
I offer a safe space where you can begin to explore what might be troubling you, or causing you distress and suffering, or preventing you from experiencing life to the full. Together we can take time to focus on what’s important for you, to try and make sense and understand what may be happening to you and think about the changes you want to make.
People seek counselling or psychotherapy for a range of emotional difficulties and problems and I have worked with people to help them in areas like:
• Feeling anxious or stressed
• Feeling sad or depressed
• Feeling overwhelmed
• Relationship difficulties with partners or family
• Feeling stuck, lacking direction and purpose
• Experiencing low self worth and self confidence
• Feeling lonely
• Experiencing difficulties with work or education
• Experiencing problems sexually
• Being troubled by things in the past
• Suffering loss or bereavement
• Experiencing uncomfortable thoughts or feelings
• Feeling concerned about growing older
I practice from Princes Buildings in George Street and at The Abbey Practice in Cheap Street. Both locations are in central Bath and within easy reach of Bristol, Frome, Chippenham, Trowbridge and surrounding areas by road. You can park on a meter in nearby streets and there are also several car parks in the centre of Bath at The Podium, Broad Street and Charlotte Street all within a few minutes walk of George Street and Cheap Street.
If you're coming by train it's a short 15 minute walk from Bath Spa station and any of the town centre buses stop within a few minutes walk.