Psychotherapy and counselling and in Bath
I am an experienced and fully qualified psychodynamic psychotherapist, working with individuals aged 18 years and over offering a safe and supportive place in which to talk about your difficulties and concerns.
The sessions take place in a private and confidential setting in the centre of Bath where you can begin to explore what might be troubling you, or causing you distress and suffering, or preventing you from experiencing life to the full. Together we can take time to focus on what’s important for you, we will try to make sense and understand what may be happening to you and think about the changes you want to make.
People seek counselling or psychotherapy for a range of emotional difficulties and problems and I have worked with people to help them in areas like:
• Feeling anxious or stressed
• Feeling sad or depressed
• Feeling overwhelmed
• Experiencing relationship difficulties with partners or family
• Feeling stuck, lacking direction and purpose
• Experiencing low self worth and self confidence
• Feeling lonely
• Experiencing difficulties with work or education
• Experiencing problems sexually
• Being troubled by things in the past
• Suffering loss or bereavement
• Experiencing uncomfortable thoughts and feelings
• Feeling concerned about growing older
My practice is within easy reach of Bath, ...., .... and ....(mention specific places to get listed widely on search engines).